I find the
word ‘ready’ to be inadequate to describe how I feel. Ready?? Nope, ready is a weak, soggy, and
downplayed, under vibrant version of the fire burning inside of me. Ready? Prepared? All set? Primed? Equipped? How about all that and then some!! I am
already basking in the excellence that is my ATHLETIC body. I already feel it, I AM IT… reality is catching
up.
Since Puerto
Rico, my eating has not been uber clean. I wanted… something, a renewed vigor
and purpose. I hadn't thrown in the
towel on health au contraire; I raised my mileage to 8 miles a day 6 days a
week and added power workouts 3x a week.
Just felt a bit stagnant with all of these emotions that needed/needs
processing. I slipped into rewarding
myself with (unhealthy) treats. A Starbucks decaf etc. <add a couple of miles, it’s all good> so my weight didn't increase but neither did my feeling of health or well-being.
I decided to
commit to a 30 day cleanse.
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY, I tentatively took this step and am now
waiting on the ‘system’ to arrive. I AM
UBER excited…. to give myself the gifts of a clean and healthy body. To truly honor my achievements with ‘treats’
that will allow me much more time dancing, running and playing with my little
cousins or grandchildren, not to mention
how much energy I HAVE now, imagine Shanti running peak performance.
I jumped
rope today….REALLY power jumped…I did my eight miles, 20 min power sculpt, then
jumped rope. When things slow down as
they sometimes will, do not look at how far you have to go...take a glance at
how far you’ve come. That’s where I am
today. GRATEFUL… ACCOMPLISHED… and
owning that my body does not like fake, shit food anymore. (who got herself a tummy ache)??? LOL.
Time to
level up on this road less traveled!!!! ON FYAH! HERE WE gooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
GET TO IT BRILLIANT BEING. There is no need to procrastinate the gateway to wholeness-it stands before you with your name on it. The world is ready for what you have to offer. No time like the presence. ~~ Jeff Brown
GET TO IT BRILLIANT BEING. There is no need to procrastinate the gateway to wholeness-it stands before you with your name on it. The world is ready for what you have to offer. No time like the presence. ~~ Jeff Brown




Nice.....I love your enthusiasm and outlook!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!!! Every time I read it, I get re-excited. I love this journey!!! Namaste siSTAR!!!!!
DeleteI love you so much Shanti! I am right here with you! It's already DONE!
ReplyDeleteWe are on fyah siSTAR, so grateful to share the road with you! Love u 2!!!
Delete