Sooooo…
Life keeps expanding to the expression of one’s
courage. Yup for sure. Today I addressed and implemented some
boundaries I have been mulling over for a few weeks. These issues made me literally sick to my
stomach. Its true what’s repressed must
be expressed. I am a woman on the cusp
of her highest expression. I cannot be
boxed in, tamed or controlled. It’s a
beautiful thing although my ego and fears would tell me otherwise. Go back to Massachusetts, fit neatly into the
box that ‘they’ would have you in, follow the mainstream, acclimate, condense
your spirit, CONFORM. NO, but that’s not
me, as one of my best friends and mentors taught me, “What would courage have
you do?” As another so succinctly told
me “you have choices, other’s may not like them, but you have them”. I am NOT a conformist at heart, never have
been. I am different, unique; you know
that soft whisper that you hear saying … no that’s not right for YOU? No shame, no blame but BE YOURSELF. There
are no ‘follower’ tendencies in me as I hold a machete, slashing the bramble in
my path. Yes there are times when this
journey scares the shit out of me, and I long and yearn to hold my
grandchildren in my arms, but will I go back and watch my soul slowly die from the
monotony of a life NOT lived??? Nope. Will
I wonder on my death bed what would have happened if I followed my dream…. Can’t
do it.
I have to be me, so thank you to the people in my life that
get it.. that embrace my idiosyncrasies and love me anyway… who raise a
quizzical eyebrow in the face of my choices and yet hug me when I get
scared. THANK YOU for realizing that I
am THE HIGHEST expression of me and I am roaring, as my innate, primal GODDESS
yearns to be expressed.
I listened, I learned and I’M putting all of those lessons
into real life expression.
This is what courage had me do … these are the choices not
only can I live with but I can be proud of knowing that I honored the
source/goddess riding my skin and my soul with exquisite passion.
This IS the bravest thing I've ever done…ever… I risk every
relationship I have being true to myself and YET I must, I have to … this
expression is as necessary to me as the oxygen that I breathe.
Watch me fly!!!!
Thank YOU for teaching me so well… cuz this goddess took it
all seriously!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment