Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Little e < I AM




Shanti: I surrender... I AM. I AM 180, healthy strong , abundant, loved, loving ....

Ego: Your gonna get hurt, listen to me Shanti: I will not judge, I AM love Ego: you've done this before, remember

Shanti: I am perfect health, I will not take medications, I will feel

Ego: Damn, you are going to fall hard, I've saved you before over and over again, I've kept you safe! LISTEN!!

Shanti: I AM love... I LOVE me

Ego: That's not enough, if you just "_________" you can control.........

Shanti: I am God/dess.

Ego: you are buggin

Shanti: I AM success.... I am already there, just waiting for my reality to catch up

Ego: Uh oh she may not need me. (starts causing chaos) LOOK at me!!!!

Shanti: thoughts racing, what if.... (Hearing/feeling ego's panic). Chooses love AGAIN

Ego: Shit, shanti I am trying to save you, this doesn't have to be hard

Shanti: I choose LIFE

Ego: Don't you feel the danger, the panic, the fear..... Told you to listen to me...see now!!! 

Shanti: I am love, this will pass....thank you ego for thinking your saving me! Thank you for protecting me, I respect that you were needed, I/we got this now.

and so it goes... and still I CHOOSE LOVE.  





More about Ego Death at this link:   (only one of many!)

No comments:

Post a Comment