So I am now waking up with clarifications about life. How amazing is that? I spent yesterday primarily with my youngest daughter and granddaughter. I did get to spend a wee while with my oldest daughter and grandsons yay! I love them all silly.
I am aware that my children are under the impression that I sit in judgement over their choices. I did once upon a time, having decided that I (pffft.... knew best) bwahhhhhhhh haaaaaa haaaaaa.

I do NOT reside in judgement.... Whoooo hooooo progress. I do reside in contemplative observation. Soooo Gracie, Alanna and RJ, here's what's up...
I fucking love you. (PERIOD). You are amazing beings of light and I respect YOUR journey. I am not and have never been BETTER than you, as a human being, a parent, a friend etc. I have blundered hugely on my journey as we all have and will. It is part of the human condition to err and change because of the unique experiences that only our own soul knows.

There is nothing you or I for that matter, have ever done that makes us 'bad' people. There is only the NOW. We are EXACTLY where we need to BE to have the exact experiences that work out for the highest good. Case in point...I am überally grateful for everything that led me having three gorgeous children and three and a half sublime grandpeeps. EVERYTHING! I'm sure you are aware nuff of my journey to get what I'm saying.

Thank you for choosing this crazy ass soul to enter this existence through. Courageous lil bastids eh?
No shame, no blame, no judgement! DO YOU! I will adore you now and forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment