Trusting in the Process
marinating in the GREAT I AM..
On a
cellular level I realize
used to struggle to understand
used to struggle to understand
![]() |
| Amazing Artist: Lisa Steinke |
It’s okay
that I stumble, acceptable that I fall
When tested
by the fire, I stand and stand once more
Never have I
succumbed to the abyss for an extended long-term stay
I am too
fond of the light, beaming, loving in every way.
I test all
boundaries to be sure
Too tame for this rising Goddess
Smashing the box, broke all of the locks
And now
standing in my full glory
![]() |
| Lisa Steinke |
I turn my head at all the *should-do's*
it won't works, and I don't know's,
no blame, no shame or pointing fingers
choices have always been entirely my own
We are here
to share from our soul’s deep passion
Exuding light
from our blissful minutely satisfaction
I’m not
dimming my flame for anyone, anymore…
With every
breathe I muster
My pores
exude divine
pure light and
lustre
Till there’s
naught left but courage
the
knowledge to which I surrender
to the
crashing of the waves
both the
light and darker days
to both my
good wolf and my bad
co creator--
YES I AM.
Shanti Shaharazade 10/20/13
pure light and lustre


No comments:
Post a Comment