I do, I
always have and always will. My only
enemy has EVER been myself.
<smiles> yup, you got that, my only enemy and obstacle has only
ever been ME. I was born knowing, we all
are. An innate direct line straight to
Source, fresh out of the bakery, hot off the presses, still heaven scented, I
mean why do you think we all sniff babies???
I BELIEVE it’s a memory, the memory of HOME, the memory OF LIMITEDLESS
potential. We did not come to EARTH to
this plane of existence to practice being divine. WE ALREADY ARE. We came here TO HONE our HUMAN experience, to
get dirty, messy with the twists and turns of our OWN decisions. I BELIEVE that every single person we meet is
either our student/teacher or both. I
believe that we cannot judge the capabilities of a another person at any time
unless we are THAT person having that EXACT experience, with the exact same
skill set, same reactions..
I believe
that FOR me… being free from judgment will come more easily with time and
practice. IT IS A PRACTICE. All of it is.
ANY behaviors that we’ve picked up along the way that are not serving
the highest expression of ourselves are going to need to be retrained. YUP.. hard work. Growing pains are not just for children.
Speaking of
children, I am HUMBLED and grateful to acknowledge that children don’t have
shit to do with adult relationships, however; they are truly the ones that
suffer the most. So all you
kids reading this <adult kids too> .. It’s NOT YOUR FAULT. You had NADA to do with your parent’s
situations, behaviors, fears, doubts and hang-ups. You wish you coulda, woulda .. shoulda, nada..
zip… zilcho. You could NOT have done or
can do anything to FIX ANYONE BUT YOURSELF.
Try to hold onto that fleeting joy… the kid that used to sit on the
floor and draw stick figures, the ballerina pointing her toe at the ceiling,
pretending she is on stage, you… the boy using the pencils as drumsticks. That’s what this world needs YOU. The “happy” inside of you that longs to come
out but wonders what THEY would think.
I used to
care about what THEY would think… then I LEARNED, it was NOT an easy process,
but it was the most worthwhile <still is> journey of MY LIFE. I am now (very close to being) 46, letting my
hair go silver. I wear VERY distressed jeans.
<lmao> I do what I want NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE thinks. Why???
Because it brings me joy to be ME. I
love not worrying about what other’s think. I LITERALLY DANCE down the
streets.. boogie in my car…. Drop it like it’s hot… and I LOVE IT. Are people weirded out? NOT my bzness. My bzness is to shine as only I CAN.
The thought
of riding a horse in jeans, tank top, and my silver hair flowing behind me..
barefoot.. free.. is INTOXICATING to me.
It makes goosebumps rise on my skin.
The thought of standing in front of a group of young women IN juvenile
hall makes me UNDERSTAND the purpose of MY light.
This shit
right here, is real. No bs, no artifice,
I have lived a FABULOUS life. From camping
to sleeping on sidewalks… from dancing in Times Square to standing in a soup
kitchen line around the corner from Madison Square Garden. Why then is it fabulous, BECAUSE IT BEGAT
ME.. it made me who I am. I am so
grateful for everything. EVERYTHING…
whooo hoooo cuz here I am, and it’s not over yet. BWAHHH hhhaaa haaa…
Tell me you
can’t, and I’ll show you <with actions> how you can. Tell me you’re not worth it, cuz (insert name) said you’re not and I’ll show
you how it is THEIR belief NOT YOUR truth. Got a situation… let’s see how
changing the way WE look at said situation is key.
Whether you
think you can or cannot… your right.
I KNOW I AM…
and yanno what… I AM!
I
BELIEVE!



No comments:
Post a Comment