Saturday, March 2, 2013

Choosing Light


I am bent
Crouched down in the muck
Black ooze slides off my skin
And still I won't be stuck



recognize this place
my soul's embers 
keep the darkness at bay
steps I can retrace
wrapped in my souls embrace

Fears lurks at every bend
As I fight to raise my head
I may curl into a ball
Safe from the blows and the woes
I still will not, still will not fall

Exploring the terrain
Examining the shame
Choosing to forgive
release all of the pain


Sounds easy I know
to ego such primal blows
A rejection of protection
And still....
To the light I choose to go.

1 comment:

  1. I love all your words... truth flows out of your fingertips out into the world where healing can begin ♥ For you as well as the reader... thank you for all your heart truths , beautiful sista ♥

    ReplyDelete